I hope everyone's having a nice weekend. I've had a crazy week myself, with computer problems, among other things, so I couldn't swatch and post as often as I would have liked to.
Today I decided to catch up on a couple of awards I received. This will probably be a one time thing though because I don't have a lot of spare time and I already use it all for my blog... But the bloggers who awarded me are so nice and talented, I couldn't risk hurting their feelings. Thank you so much girls for these!
I received the Kreativ Blogger Award from :
Renee, You Nailed It
Stickers, Nails Wanted
and Good Lack Nail
And the Stylish Blogger Award from :
Ruxi, Ruxi et Julien
Martje, Girly Addictions
and Ivana, Zabranjeni Grad
I have to share things about myself and tag a few fellow bloggers :
- I don't wear a lot of make up, usually just concealer, foundation, blush and mascara.
- If I had to pick a destination for a weekend with one of my friends, I'd choose a big city over a tropical island... Or else how could I possibly go nail polish shopping? (talking like a true nail polish addict here).
- I'm hooked on tv series and I watch all sorts of shows : The Good Wife, CSI, Fringe, House M.D, Grey's Anatomy, Desperate Housewives, Vampire Diaries, 90210, Pretty Little Liars,...
- I love chocolate, especially dark, but growing up I used to hate it.
- I'm a noob in wed design and html but I do everything myself for my blog although it can sometimes takes ages.
- I had Lasik Surgery 2 years ago and it totally changed my life.
- I'm starting a new job in a week and I have no idea how I'll manage to reorganize my life around it.
- I love baking and cooking but it utterly annoys me on a daily basis.
- I'm a night owl, no matter what I do, I can't go to bed early.
- I'm very faithful, both in love and friendship. I don't let people in easily but once they are, I could do anything for them.
Phew... that was long... If you've made it this far, I hope I didn't annoy the heck out of you!
So, I'd like to pass along the award to :
Jeanette from The Swatchaholic
Cathy from In Palace
Ulmiel from Did Someone Say Polish
Lily from My little world of polish by Lily Nail
Abby from Lovely In Lacquer
The two sisters from AccroPolish
Kendal from !Kendal
Girls, I have no idea if you've already received these awards or if you "do" awards so no hard feelings if you choose not to ;-)