UNTAMED COLOUR AWAITS YOU
China Glaze® Introduces 12 New Crèmes and Glitters for Fall 2012
Los Angeles, CA – (June2012): China Glaze® naillacquer invites you to take an exotic expedition with its Fall 2012 collection,On Safari. Be captivated by theearthy tones, rich plums and celestial sparkles that make up this adventurousassortment of polishes.
The China Glaze® On Safari features 10 rich crèmes and two glitters including:
· Kalahari Kiss : Light sand brown
· I’m Not Lion : Glistening gold and multi-color glitter
· Call of the Wild : Beautiful chocolate brown-dark cherry blend
· Adventure Red-y : Vivid red
· Desert Sun : Delicious caramel
· I Herd That : Brilliant copper glitter
· Man Hunt : Bold cobalt blue
· Exotic Encounters : Lush green crème with blue undertones
· Elephant Walk : Cool graphite grey
· Jungle Queen : Smoky violet
· Purr-fect Plum : Bold burgundy
· Prey Tell : Daringly dark red
On Safari is also available in:
6-piece “Native”Collection : Man Hunt, Exotic Encounters, Elephant Walk, Jungle Queen, Purr-fect Plum and Prey Tell
6-piece “Tourist” Collection : Kalahari Kiss, I’m Not Lion, Call of the Wild, Adventure Red-y, Desert Sun and I Herd That
12-piece counter display
The China Glaze® On Safari collection will be available atfine salons and beauty supply stores nationwide in July 2012. Individual polishesretail for $7 MSRP; the 6-piece sets retail for $42 MSRP.
China Glaze is free ofDBP, toluene, and added formaldehyde. China Glaze nail lacquers are availablethrough salons and professional beauty supply stores nationwide.