China Glaze Introduces a Hauntingly Gorgeous Collection for Halloween 2012
Los Angeles, CA – (October 2012): Whether a ghoulish ghost, a zombie beauty queen or a vampy vampire, Halloween is an open invitation to push the boundaries of glamour, creativity and spookiness. Defect to the dark side and polish off your look with the all-new China Glaze® Wicked nail colour collection. The devilishly beautiful new shades will add an element of pretty to any hair-raising ensemble.
From purely pigmented crèmes to high coverage glitters, get in the seasonal spirit with six shades including :
· Roguish Red: Rich red-orange crème
· Glitter Goblin: Limited edition copper glitter
· Make A Spectacle: Iridescent flaky top coat
· Cast a Spell: Moss green shimmer in a black base
· Bizarre Blurple: Bombastic bluish purple crème
· Immortal: Tombstone grey shimmer
The China Glaze® Wicked collection will be available as open stock colors, 18 piece counter display, and as part of a special “Buy 3, Get 1 Free” set featuring China Glaze®Ghoulish Glow glow-in the-dark Top Coat.
Los Angeles, CA – (October 2012): The holiday season: it is truly the most wonderful time of the year – for nails! From gorgeous glitters to rich crèmes, ‘tis the season to add sparkle and shine to any manicure and pedicure. Celebrate the season in colour with the new China Glaze® Holiday Joy collection!
Bringing tidings of good cheer, the China Glaze®Holiday Joy collection features 12 merry crèmes, glitters and shimmers including:
· Glistening Snow –Fine diamond-like silver glitter
· Champagne Kisses – Bubbly rose gold glitter
· Angel Wings– Delicate gold dust glitter
· Winter Holly– Gold-flecked dazzling green glitter
· Glitter All The Way– Exciting multi-color glitter
· Pizzazz – Twinkling multi-dimensional glitter blend
· Blue Bells Ring– Icy blue shimmer
· Pure Joy – Fiery red glitter with gold particles
· Red Satin – Silky blue-based red crème
· With Love – Classic red crème with a hint of orange undertones
· Merry Berry– Rich berry red crème
· Cranberry Splash –Ruby red shimmer
The China Glaze® Holiday Joycollection will be available in November 2012 at fine salons and beauty supply stores nationwide. The collection will be available in 24- and 36-piece counter displays, a 36-piece rack and 36-piece prepack.
China Glaze is free of DBP, toluene, and added formaldehyde.